Law College Dehradun, Faculty of Uttaranchal University, is organizing a Paper Presentation Competition on ADR Methods For Environmental Disputes.
- All the students who are pursuing undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses from any recognised University from India and abroad are eligible to participate.
- Multiple Participation are allowed i.e. one person can register for more than one entry
How to Register?
- Registrations will be done through Google forms.
- Participants can register themselves with the following link: https://lawc.to/yQy7Y
- Participants will receive all the details and links through their registered mail id’s.
How to Submit?
- Participants shall submit the article on or before the last date, no late submissions will be accepted.
- Submission will be accepted only through E-mail. Participants are required to attach Article (in .doc or .docx format) and Declaration (link provided above) in the E-mail.
- The Subject of the E-mail should be “NATIONAL PAPER PRESENTATION_(NAME OF AUTHOR)” and E-mail should be sent on: LCDVTGS@UTTARANCHALUNIVERSITY.AC.IN
Declaration: The declaration which is to be signed and attached (as a separate file) with the paper at the time of submission, is available at: https://tinyurl.com/ybtz4gsm (read the declaration carefully before printing).
Last day to submit: 20th November 2021
- For students of Law College Dehradun: Rs. 100/-
- For all other students:
- Author: Rs. 100/-
- 2 Authors: Rs. 150/-
To participate in the competition participants shall make payment only through Google Pay or UPI on the following number:
- Google Pay: 7302240252
- UPI Details: bitukumar016@oksbi
Note: After making a successful payment, the screenshot of the payment made has to be uploaded to the registration form.
E-mail ID: LCDVTGS@UTTARANCHALUNIVERSITY.AC.IN
For detailed information about the event, use the following link to access the Brochure: https://lawc.to/niKb1