Law College Dehradun, Faculty of Uttaranchal University, is organizing a National Amendment Writing Competition.
About the Competition
Vasundhara – The Green Society, Law College Dehradun Faculty of Uttaranchal University, presents ‘Amendment writing Competition’. You are given a veto power of making anyone Amendment in Environmental Protection Act, 1986.
Theme: Provisions of EPA 1986 and prosecution against environmental crimes
After the successful submission of the Document, all the participants would be awarded a Certificate of Participation.
The winner would be awarded a Cash Price of Rs. 1,000 and a Certificate of Merit.
The prospective participants would have to register themselves by using the link provided: https://forms.gle/CNLFFwAsobzjQtB36
This link will directly guide them towards the ‘Google Form’, asking for their personal details and a screenshot of the registration fees.
- One Author: Rs. 100/-
- Two Authors: Rs. 150/-
- Google Pay: 7302240252
- UPI: bitukumar016@oksbi
Note: After making a successful payment, screenshot of the payment made has to be uploaded in the registration form.
Following rules are to be followed during the competition, if not done so, the consequence would involve disqualification from the competition:
- The word limit shall be 500 – 800 words.
- Language should be in English only.
- Plagiarism level SHOULD NOT EXCEED 15%.
- Co-authorship is allowed up to 2 people.
The body of the email during submission should contain the following:
- Topic of the amendment
- Name of the author
- Qualification of author along with details
- Contact number and Email ID of author.
- Declaration has to be signed and attached along with article.
- No participants can make more than one submission. The submission should be made only in“Docor. docx”.
- Registration Starts: 14th November 2021
- Registration Ends: 22nd November, 2021
- Deadline for Submission: 30th November 2021
- Results Declaration: 17th December 2021
- Sagar Tiwari: (+91 63943 90711)
- Harsh Tyagi: (+91 89543 40483)