HealthcareSource is hiring Legal Intern in Woburn, Massachusetts (Headquarters). They are seeking an energetic and enthusiastic Legal Intern to join our legal team for a temporary contract review assignment. Reporting directly to our Corporate Counsel, this position will work out of our Woburn location.
This is a temporary assignment. Project length may vary but it is anticipated to last 3-4 months.
- Review client contracts and sales orders to identify critical requirements and areas of risk
- Build online contract database using CRM tool
- Participate in other projects and other duties as assigned
- Gain valuable in-house legal experience.
- Current JD candidate or recent graduate of an ABA-accredited law school
- Prior contract drafting or contract review experience
- Excellent analytical skills
- Must be highly organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated ability to use PC-based and online technology; Familiarity with Salesforce a plus
- Available to work at least ~15-20 hours each week.
HealthcareSource is the only comprehensive talent management suite designed specifically to support the healthcare talent ecosystem.
Our software, services, content, and analytics enable more than 3,500 healthcare organizations, senior care providers, and staffing agencies, spanning over 6,000 locations, to ensure quality patient and client care by recruiting, retaining, and developing quality talent.
HealthcareSource and its award-winning healthcare talent management solutions have been recognized by industry analysts and trade groups.
To apply, click here.
- Phone: 800.869.5200
- Fax: 800.829.6600 or 781.368.1096
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For the Official Website, click here.
Comment via Facebook