Huntsman Corporation is currently looking for a dynamic individual as a Legal Intern at our corporate headquarters located in The Woodlands, Texas.
- Provide general support for lawyers and other professionals in the Huntsman Legal, Compliance, Intellectual Property Law and/or Government Affairs departments
- Conduct legal and/or intellectual property law research, and review and analyze case law, statutory, trial, and other documents
- Conduct public policy and advocacy related research for the government affairs professionals on a global basis
- Perform special projects for the various groups identified above
- 4-year University or College degree required
- Law or graduate degree work in progress (highly preferred)
- Science/chemistry or chemical engineering background (preferred but not essential if interested in working with the intellectual property lawyers)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong attention to details and organizational skills
- During the school year be able to commit to 10 to 20 hours per week
About the Company:
Huntsman Corporation is a publicly traded global manufacturer and marketer of differentiated and specialty chemicals with 2017 revenues of approximately $8 billion.
Our chemical products number in the thousands and are sold worldwide to manufacturers serving a broad and diverse range of consumer and industrial end markets.
We operate more than 75 manufacturing, R&D and operations facilities in approximately 30 countries and employ approximately 10,000 associates within our four distinct business divisions.
To apply, click here.
For queries, click here.
For the Official Website, click here.
Comment via Facebook