Memjet is a dynamic, rapidly growing, technology company positioned to be a global leader in digital inkjet technologies. We make the brains that go inside multi-million-dollar printers for corporations worldwide.
The global digital print market is estimated to grow to $15 billion by 2020 in markets such as product labels and packaging. Memjet’s dedication to bring new, innovative technologies to market makes it well positioned for expansive growth.
The company is looking for a current second or third year law student to join our team. As a Legal Intern, you will gain a chance to work for an innovative company that cares about your personal growth and obtain valuable exposure to the full spectrum of legal matters in a professional environment. This is a non-exempt, temporary opportunity.
- Class ranking in the top half is preferred.
- Must attend law school in the San Diego area.
- Must be well versed in internet research and Microsoft Office, detail oriented, and a self-starter.
- We value professionalism in everything we do – this includes the professional presence we project as we interact with internal and external customers.
- Assists with the processing and management of company contracts, analyzes contractual provisions as needed.
- Assists with the preparation of non-disclosure agreements.
- Manages contract forms repository, improves contract forms periodically as directed.
- Performs broad range of legal research.
- Manages contract database and monitors and tracks agreement status and expiration dates.
- Assists with IP matters and ad-hoc legal matters under the guidance of requesting attorney.
Applicants should email resumes to [email protected].
For queries, click here.
For the Official Website, click here.
Comment via Facebook