University of Notre Damne, Law School is organizing a wonderful opportunity named as Smith-Doheny Legal Ethics Writing Competition which is open for all USA and Canadian students and the submission should be till April 27, 2018. In this competition winner will be awarded with $2,500.
Entries should concern any issue within the general category of legal ethics.
- All students with an interest in legal ethics are invited and encouraged to participate.
- The competition is open to all law students at U.S. and Canadian law schools.
- Entries must be original, unpublished work.
- Entries must not exceed 50 pages, including notes, on 8.5 x 11 paper, double spaced, and standard font.
- Coauthored essays may be submitted.
- Submissions will be judged by a panel of faculty of the Notre Dame Law School.
- All entries must be received by 5 p.m., Friday, April 27, 2018.
- Please include cover letter with contact information and name of current law school.
All entries should be submitted to:
Smith-Doheny Legal Ethics Writing Competition
Notre Dame Law School
P.O. Box 780
Notre Dame, Indiana 46556
A prize of $2,500 will be awarded for one winning entry.
Deadline: April 27, 2018
Tel: (574) 631-6749
Fax: (574) 631-8612
For the Official Website, click here.
Comment via Facebook