World Fuel Services is hiring Corporate Legal Intern at MIAMI, FL.
At World Fuel Services, our employees are the key to our global success.We are industry leaders due to the innumerable talents of our approximately 5000- strong professional team.
Our people thrive in an entrepreneurial and culturally-diverse environment, where innovative thinking, collaboration and efficient execution are highly valued.
Our high-performance culture is what allows us to drive sustained growth. Stronger together, we promote an environment where individuals can thrive.
World Fuel Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Description (Duties And Responsibilities):
- Assist with reviewing, drafting and revising a wide variety of contracts, including non-disclosure agreements, customer and supplier agreements, professional services agreements and distributor agreements.
- Assist with various corporate matters, including global subsidiary management, corporate governance matters and SEC filings.
- Support the continuous improvement of standard form agreements and legal processes.
- Assist with M&A and other strategic transactions.
- Provide support in compliance and legal risk management, including researching statutes, laws, and other legal matters applicable to the company’s activities.
- Collaborate with other departments including, finance, tax, marketing, sales and others as required.Perform other duties as assigned.
- Second or Third-Year law student
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Motivated and energetic with an ability to work independently, multi-task and problem solve.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
World Fuel Services provides a flexible work schedule to accommodate educational commitments.
To apply, click here.
For queries or more information, click here.
For the Official Website, click here.
Comment via Facebook