UMB Personal Banking is hiring legal interns for a part time peroid at 1010 Grand Blvd, Kansas City, MO.
The internship will provide a thorough overview of the respective area and to allow learning in the financial services industry. This internship will work on a variety of projects; participate in department meetings and activities. Duties will involve analysis, project assimilation, data gathering and other duties as assigned.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
The internship will provide an opportunity to work in the Private Wealth Legal Department with our team of attorneys who provide legal support to Private Wealth Management on issues relating to trust and estate administration, tax questions, estate planning, real estate matters and other related issues.
The intern will work on a variety of projects, including legal and tax research and other duties as assigned.
- At Least two years of law school completed and has demonstrated strong academic performance
- Completed estates and trusts survey course
Preferred Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong interest in estate planning; advanced law school course work in tax, estate planning, business organizations and real estate and experience in tax research
- At least two years of undergraduate studies completed and has demonstrated strong academic performance
- -2.5 overall GPA
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Detail oriented
- Skilled with system entry and mathematical formulas
- Demonstrated initiative both independently and within a team
- Proficient in Excel, Outlook and Word
3.0 overall GPA
1010 Grand Blvd, Kansas City, MO
Part Time (Less than 20 hour)
We strive to deliver the unparalleled customer experience, and show customers they can count on more from UMB. The same is true for our associates. You can count on more benefits, more training, more support, and more opportunity!
What you’ll get:
- Unique Benefit Programs : We offer a great benefits package including several unique programs like an incentive-based wellness program, parental leave, adoption assistance and health care for you, your spouse or domestic partner, your dependents and even your pets!!
- Professional Development: We provide our associates with the tools they need to support their career goals – including training, tuition reimbursement and career guidance.
- Community Involvement: Giving back is a big part of who we are! We support several great causes throughout the UMB footprint. We even offer Volunteer Time Off, which allows associates to dedicate 16 hours a year to a worthy cause of their choice.
- Culture of Diversity and Inclusion: We are committed to building a strong UMB by hiring talented, high-performing associates with diverse backgrounds. Maybe you simply want to work at a company where you have a voice and an opportunity to share your unique ideas.
To apply, click here.
For queries, click here.
For the Official Website, click here.
Comment via Facebook