Brightstar is hiring Legal Intern at Libertyville, IL, US.
This position reports directly to the Senior Corporate Counsel, US&C, and will be responsible for assisting the US&C Legal Department on a broad spectrum of complex business transactions and other assigned matters involving legal representation to the organization.
This position reports into and through the Company’s Legal Department and is based in the Company’s Libertyville, IL office. Relocation is not offered.
- Assisting the US&C Legal Department in drafting, reviewing, and interpreting a broad variety of commercial agreements
- Global legal research on areas related to shipping, insurance, privacy, trademarks, copyrights, marketing, legislative changes that may affect the company and its affiliates, and other areas as assigned
- Review of existing agreements and assistance with data migration into Brightstar’s contract management system
- Administrative and organizational tasks supporting the US&C Legal Department
- Participate in the development of employee training materials in the areas of intellectual property protection, records, information management, contract review, and maintenance, as well as other duties assigned
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage workload and priorities independently
- Ability to work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders
- Superior organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects
- Simultaneously and complete them timely
- Ability to tolerate and successfully manage aggressive deadlines
Team player who can perform assigned responsibilities with minimal instruction
- Ability to respond effectively and quickly to clients’ needs and issues
- Ability and desire to work within a team environment.
- Highly professional
- Demonstrated track record of positive impact in all positions held
- Ideal candidate will have first-hand experience completing legal writing assignments
- Prior exposure to a fast-paced work environment
- Preferred Education:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Actively pursuing a Juris Doctorate degree from a U.S. accredited law school
At Brightstar, we handle every stage of a mobile device’s lifecycle for our customers-from the moment it’s manufactured to trade in and re-sale, and everything in between.
This industry moves fast. But so do we. What’s innovative today might become outdated tomorrow, so we have to be able to see the big picture and sweat the small details. Doing that successfully takes trust, teamwork and a knack for making the complicated simple.
We’re looking for creative, quick and relentless talent to join the team. Are you one of us?
To apply, click here.
For queries, click here.
For the Official Website, click here.
Comment via Facebook