About the organisation:
KLA does research, develop, and manufacture the world’s most advanced inspection and measurement equipment for the semiconductor and nanoelectronics industries.
Job post of an Employment Lawyer. The Legal Compliance Organization (LCO) team headquartered in Milpitas, CA provides legal guidance to further KLA’s strategic objectives and protect and preserve the legal, ethical and financial integrity and reputation of the Company.
With specific expertise in the areas of corporate law, commercial law, employment law, and intellectual property; the LCO offers strategic legal counsel that is informed by a clear understanding of the company’s business objectives and expertise in the laws and regulations relevant to the business worldwide.
Location: California, USA, California, United States.
- In-house experience.
- Experience working directly with managers & executives.
- Experience working with a tech company.
- Litigation experience.
- Global employment law experience.
- 5+ years’ experience practising employment law either with a firm or in-house.
- Strong academic record & J.D. from an ABA-accredited law school.
- Active CA Bar status.
- Broad-based experience counselling on federal & multi-state employment laws.
- Experience with contingent workers, data privacy, non-competition covenants, & IP protection.
- Capacity for developing & implementing practical solutions.
- Ability to communicate in a clear, concise, & professional manner to a variety of audiences about complex issues.
- Strong initiative, analytical skills, & sound legal & business judgment.
- Organizational & project management skills, attention to detail, & the ability to influence across the enterprise.
- Comfort juggling multiple matters simultaneously, prioritizing work effectively, & providing timely solutions in a busy, dynamic environment.
For full details and application, click here.
Comment via Facebook