Institute for Applied Management & Law Seminar Overview
This seminar is designed as a timely, thorough and highly enjoyable update which analyzes sophisticated, up-to-the-minute issues and developments along with their real-world impact.
The seminar explores the highly complex benefits challenges you face and provides techniques for managing and solving the problems, liabilities and contradictions they can pose. A talented team of attorneys will present these dynamic seminars.
With the intensified scrutiny by enforcement agencies, dramatic increases in benefits-related litigation, and the potential for severe liabilities for missteps, the information presented is as timely as it is critical.
Designed as an annual update for past IAML Certificate in Employee Benefits Law Seminar participants, attorneys and other experienced employee benefits professionals, the seminar will be one of the most professionally important and satisfying programs you can attend.
- Identifying Plan Errors and Developing Solutions to the Errors
- Implementation of Best Practices – Corporate Governance Standards in Employee Plan Administration
- Employee Plan Fiduciaries: Why You are One, What Your Duties Are, What Your Liability is
- Trimming Your Employee Plan Administration Expense Budget – What Expenses Can You Charge to Your Plan?
- Cost Effective Management of Your Plan’s Service Providers: Getting the Services You Pay For and are Entitled to Receive
- Implementation of an Employee Plan Compliance Calendar
May 7-8, 2018
Planet Hollywood Las Vegas Resort & Casino
3667 Las Vegas Blvd. S.
Las Vegas, NV 89109
The registration fee for the seminar is $1,575.00 and includes the seminar manual, coffee breaks and a reception the first evening. (Breakfast/lunch/dinner are on your own).
Registrants who have previously participated in the Employee Benefits Law Update-Advanced Seminar are entitled to a $100.00 discount, upon request at the time of their registration.
For Registration, click here.
In order to download registration form, click here.
For more information, visit the official site by clicking here.
Comment via Facebook