The Vituity Team corporate healthcare team includes change makers with a broad range of training and expertise. It innovates using our diverse business, analytic, and communications skills to tackle the challenges of today’s complex healthcare landscape.
It collaborates, cooperate, and celebrate our unique contributions because we know we can achieve more together than we can alone. It has a passion for building a culture that cares for our employees, our clients, and our patients.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Research and analyze healthcare related laws and articles
- Assist with enhancing contract and corporate administration processes.
- Perform analysis of key terms of existing contracts.
- Provide support for general business transactions.
- Attend meetings and provide insight into discussions.
- Special projects as needed.
- College degree in process or completed.
- 1-2 years of work experience of any capacity (can be positions held while in school).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and research skills.
- Strong computer skills; proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experience with/understanding of office systems and operations that support organizational efficiency.
- Outgoing personality and intuitive people skills.
- Strong organizational and customer service skills.
- Ability to keep impeccable records and to sustain strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to handle detailed work accurately and quickly, work to deadlines on multiple tasks, and to work as a team member in a collaborative and participatory manner, and to interact both in person and over the phone with a courteous and professional demeanor.
- Ability to edit and proofread own work and that of others.
- Demonstrated self-learner interested in continued professional development and personal growth.
When you work at Vituity, you share your talents with an awesome team that makes coming to work empowering and fun. That’s why our employees have voted us a Best Place to Work in the Bay Area for nine years. That and some pretty incredible benefits:
- Competitive benefits package: Superior health plan options, best in class 401(k) plan (with a very generous company match like you’ve never seen before), 3 weeks paid vacation in your first year, tuition reimbursement policy, paid sabbaticals, and more!
- A Culture of Caring: We not only like working together, but care about one another personally and professionally. We host fun staff activities, health and wellness programs, employee recognition programs, and so much more.
- Location: We are located in the Emeryville Watergate business park overlooking the San Francisco Bay — just minutes away from San Francisco and the East Bay.
To apply, click here.
For queries either call on (510) 350-2777 or click here.
For the Official Website, click here.
Comment via Facebook