The Wolff Company is hiring Legal Intern at Scottsdale, AZ and is available to start on or around September 4, 2018.
This real estate/corporate legal internship provides an opportunity for a second or third year law student to work as a legal intern in an in-house legal environment alongside the Chief Transaction Counsel, Legal Counsel, Senior Paralegal and the Company’s outside counsel to meet the needs of an industry-leading multi-family real estate developer, owner, and operator.
The Legal Intern will have first-hand practical exposure to the legal operations of the Company with primary exposure to development transactions, including land acquisitions, financing, stabilized asset dispositions, and their related contracts and agreements.
- Must be currently enrolled as a 2L or 3L student at an accredited law school
- An interest in real estate law and/or corporate/transactional law is strongly preferred
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Organized and detail oriented
- Available to start on or around September 4, 2018 and commit for a minimum of 9-12 weeks
- Able to work at least 15-20 hours per week
About the Company:
The Wolff Company is a fully-integrated real estate private equity firm that traces its legacy back to 1949. Since launching its investment management platform, Wolff has raised and managed more than $3.0 billion in discretionary capital.
Wolff focuses its investment activity in the multifamily sector via three distinct strategies:
- Real estate partners strategy
- Income partners strategy
- Credit strategy
Headquartered in Arizona, with five regional offices throughout the United States, The Wolff Company employs more than 100 professionals.
To apply, click here.
For queries, click here.
For the Official Website, click here.
Comment via Facebook