About the organisation and internship:
Professional experience and a great place to live are just the beginning. The internship will help you land an internship that fits you and your goals, not just an open slot. You’ll do real work, not just make copies.
Along the way, through the internship, you will be equipped with the knowledge and tools you need to pursue your goals and connect to powerful professional networks.
In the internship, you will get guidance and support you need to succeed. Best of all you’ll share this amazing experience with a close-knit, vibrant community of fellow student interns from around the world.
Washington, DC, USA.
Who can apply:
To be eligible to participate in this program, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Be enrolled as an undergraduate student at an accredited college or university.*
- Be a sophomore or above while participating in the program and have completed at least two semesters on campus by the start of our program.
- Maintain a grade point average (GPA) of at least 2.75 on a 4.0 scale.
- Receive academic credit from your college or university for your participation in the program (TWC does not grant credit).
- Have approval from your campus liaison (or a faculty sponsor if there is no TWC liaison on your campus).
Your home institution may have additional eligibility requirements. Please contact your campus liaison before starting an application to TWC. If you need help identifying your campus liaison email info[at]twc.edu.
* TWC also considers recent college graduates and students in master’s level programs on a case-by-case basis. Please contact us at info[at]twc.edu to learn more
Duration of internship:
June 4 – August 8, 2019.
For application and full details, click here.
Comment via Facebook