About the competition:
UPES School of Law proudly announces its fifth edition of UPES National Trial Advocacy Competition, 2019 which is scheduled to take place from March 8, 2019 to March 10, 2019 at School of Law, University of Petroleum and Energy Studies.
This competition was conceived with the aim of promoting & developing skills about the procedure followed by Trial Courts and testing the knowledge of the law students across the nation.
In all four editions, Moot Court Association has witnessed success of the event and there were teams representing their colleges from all around India. The participants have always shown zeal and enthusiasm in this event and we get to experience powerful arguments from the law students who are on the path of becoming the established advocates of coming time.
With this edition of ours we invite teams from reputed university/colleges/institutions to participate and gain an enriching experience from our trial advocacy competition.
For registering for competition, the registration form (link below) must be submitted online at [email protected] on or before February 28, 2019.
The Registration fee for the competition is Rs. 6000/- team that is to be transferred in favour of University of Petroleum & Energy Studies via electronic means in the account details provided in the rule-book (link below).
There is a team capping of 22 teams for this event. The slots will be filled in first-cum-first-serve basis on the receipt of soft copy of registration form.
1. Commencement of Registration: February 10, 2019
2. Last Date of Registration: February 28, 2019
3. Last date for sending soft copy of Registration Form with Transaction ID receipt: February 28, 2019
4. Last Date for Submission of Memorials & Travel Form (Soft Copy): March 03, 2019
5. Inauguration, Orientation and Researchers Test: March 08, 2019
6. Submission of Memorials (Six Hard Copies): March 08, 2019
7. Oral Rounds – March 09, 2019 & March 10, 2019
8. Valedictory & Prize Distribution- March 10, 2019
For any kind of information contact relating to Competition: [email protected]
- Mr. Girdhar Gopal Khattar: Student Convenor, MCA, Phone: 8979192333
- Ms. Alini Successena: Student Secretary, MCA, Phone: 7060945918
For Registration Fee related queries: Mr. Samriddh Bindal: Student Treasurer, MCA, Phone: 9627638488
For Travel & Accommodation related queries: Mr. Anuj Karnatak: Student Co-Convenor, MCA, Phone: 9669776904
- Dr. Mamta Rana: Faculty Coordinator, MCA (E-mail: [email protected]).
- Mr. Ashish Jain: Faculty Convenor, MCA (E-mail: [email protected]).
- Ms. Pooja Gautam: Faculty Co-convenor, MCA, Phone no: 8787030978
- Mr. Joyanta Chakraborty: Faculty Co-convenor, MCA, Phone no: 7409165021
1. For Trial Proposition click here.
2. For Rule Book click here.