College of Legal Studies, UPES, Dehradun is organizing a 5 Day “Faculty Development Programme on Multidisciplinary Research and Teaching Methodologies in Contemporary Era” from July 17th– 21st, 2017 at College of Legal Studies, UPES, Dehradun
Aims and Objectives of FDP:
The FDP aims at training aspirants who are desirous to improve their teaching as well as research skills and shall cover the following aspects of teaching and research:
- To provide understanding about various methods of teaching and research skills.
- To enhance research capabilities of young faculty members especially pertaining to empirical research.
- To have firsthand practical experience of learning methods of sampling, data collection and data analysis using recent software like SPSS.
- To have a good understanding of developing research proposals for projects using empirical and doctrinal research.
- To have an understanding about research ethics and reporting of research findings
Programme fee will be as follows:
|Indian Participant||International Participant|
|Faculty/ Academicians/ Researchers||2500 INR||US$ 50|
Who should attend?
The FDP would be useful for young faculty members, researchers in universities, colleges and professional institutes.
Last Date of Registration Form & Fees Submission: June 30, 2017
Please find enclosed PDF & JGP formats of FDP Brochure & Registration form.
The brochure is here.
The registration form is here.
🔔 Never miss an opportunity again. Get the emails you want in your inbox.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.