College of Legal Studies, UPES Dehradun is organising “World IPR Day Celebrations 2015” on April 17, 2015.
Four events are being organised as a part of this competition:
1. Paper Presentation Competition
2. Conventional Debate
3. Future IP Leaders
4. Parliamentary Conclave
A. Paper Presentation Competition
1. Abstract word limit is 300-400 words
2. Last Date of Submission of Abstracts is April 20
3. Abstracts should be mailed to [email protected]
4. Registration Fee is Rs. 250 per abstract
B. Conventional Debate
1. Topic is Conventional Software vs. Open Source Software
2. Registration of First Come First Serve basis.
C. Future IP Leaders
1. Aptitude Round of questionnaire answering.
2. Advanced GD Round.
3. Personal Interview
D. Parliamentary Conclave
1. Reviewing the Indian Patent Act with focus on Life Patents
2. Registration fees of Rs.250
Information relating to details and Registration is HERE.