III National Techno LegalMoot Court Competition 2018
School of Law, UPES, Dehradun is going to organize the III National Techno Legal Moot Court Competition, 2018.
Date: 30th March – 1st April, 2018
Venue: School of Law, University of Petroleum & Energy Studies, Dehradun
The University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES) is the first Indian Energy University which aims at providing domain specific professionals at the graduate, post graduate and doctoral levels from the management, engineering and legal sector, respectively.
With the School of Law, School of Management Studies and School of Engineering Studies within its ambit, the University offers academic programmes across oil and gas, power, transportation, infrastructure, logistics and supply chain sectors, and has become prominent in the country and worldwide, because of its commitment in imparting quality education and for providing competent professionals.
Students enrolled in full time 3 years or 5 years law programmes are eligible to compete in the competition. Each College / Institution / University may send maximum of one team.
- Each team shall include two speakers, who shall be accompanied by one researcher all of whom shall be designated accordingly.
- Once provisional registration is completed, the team composition must remain the same throughout the competition.
- The change in team composition is subjected to Clause 3(a)(ii) of rules.
- No observer is allowed to accompany any team.
- A nominal registration fee shall be charged from the Universities / Colleges / Institutions that have been selected in the memorial rounds. The registration fees shall be Rs. 3000/-.
- The teams must send the soft copy of the memorials at firstname.lastname@example.org by 1st March, 2018 (11:59 pm), which must be a .pdf file extension with the subject of the email as memorials for “Memorial Submission – Team Code”. For ex: “TC-E”
- The file name of the memorials shall be in the following format “Team Code”,”Side represented”. For ex: TC-E Defendant.
- Late Submissions: For every hour of delay in memorial submission beyond the prescribed time (11:59 pm IST, 1st March, 2018), 1 mark shall be deducted. Any Memorial submitted 15 hours after the time prescribed above (i.e. after 2:59 pm IST, 2nd March, 2018) will not be accepted.
- Accommodation and Food shall be provided off-campus and on campus to all participants on the dates of the competition only, i.e. 30th March to 1st April, 2018
- The transport for commutation from the place of stay to the venue of the competition shall be provided as per the schedule.
The last date for submission of the soft copy of registration form is 30th January, 2018 and that of the complete registration form is 20th February 2018.
Dr. Gagandeep Kaur
Faculty Convener, technoLAWgy society
Ms. Akanksha Singh
Faculty Co convener, technoLAWgy society
Ms. Vidushi Bhardwaj (8057802658)
Student Convener, technoLawGY society
Mr. Ayush Agarwal (9760089997)
Student Co convener, technoLAWgy society
School of Law, University of Petroleum and Energy Studies,
Knowledge Acres, Kandoli Campus
P.O. Kandoli Via-Prem Nagar
Dehradun, Uttarakhand – 248007