The School of Law, University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES), Dehradun takes immense pleasure in releasing the Moot Problem for the 8th edition of Dr. Paras Diwan Memorial International Energy Law Moot Court Competition, which would be held between April 6th-8th, 2018.
Since 2011, we have successfully organized Dr. Paras Diwan Memorial ‘Energy Law’ Moot Court Competitions with the competition going international since 2016.
The theme for the current Competition would relate to ‘Oil exploration and underwater cultural heritage’, and will cover areas concerning oil exploration and its possible effect on cultural heritage, enumerating cultural rights of the people and the international legal consequences of oil spill attributable to States.
- Last Date for Registration [both soft and hard copy]: 18th January, 2018 [extended]
- Last Date for Seeking Clarifications: 10th January, 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Memorials [soft copy]: 18th February, 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Memorials [hard copy]: when the team arrives for the competition
For further details contact:
- Yuvakshi Grover, Student Convenor : +91-8006669761
- Biswaroop Mukherjee, Student Secretary : +91-8395012189
- Krishna Pallavi, Student Co-Convenor : +91-8755267535
- Aastha Ananya, Student Jt. Secretary : +91-7060757817
You may also send your queries to [email protected]
N.B. The judgement writing competition which shall be organized by the college, will provide free participation to the registered team members of this competition.
For further updates on the competition, kindly subscribe the blog link given here.