UPDATE: The last date to register is extended to Aug 23.
UPES School of Law proudly announces its first edition of “Surana & Surana AND UPES School of Law National Insolvency Law Moot Court Competition, 2018’ in association with its esteemed joint organizer Surana & Surana International Attorneys, Chennai. The competition is scheduled from September 28, 2018, to September 30, 2018.
Surana & Surana And UPES School of Law National Insolvency Law Moot Court Competition has been conceived with the aim of creating opportunities for learning the development of jurisprudence on emerging trends in Insolvency Law besides developing cutting-edge skills in research, writing, and advocacy.
We cordially invite teams from prestigious Law Universities/Schools/Colleges/Institutions to participate in this prestigious Moot Court Competition, which shall, as we hope, give you an unforgettable enriching experience. We look forward to your participation in the Surana & Surana and UPES School of Law National Insolvency Law Moot Court Competition, 2018.
Chairman NCLAT, Hon’ble Justice S.J.Mukhopadhyaya, Mr. T.K.Viaswanathan, Chairman, Banking Law Reforms Committee, and Advocate Sumant Batra, Insolvency Lawyer of Year 2017 & 2018 awards have confirmed their presence in our event
Online registrations at this page are open from July 2, 2018.
The last date for online registration is August 06, 2018. For the purpose of having an efficient competition, there is a capping of only 24 teams on the first-come-first-serve basis who shall participate in this competition
The Registration fee for the competition is Rs. 5000/team that is to be transferred in favor of University of Petroleum & Energy Studies via electronic means in the account details provided in the rule-book.
- Commencement of Online Registration: July 2, 2018
- Last date for Online Registration: August 23, 2018
- Last date for seeking clarifications of Problem: August 12, 2018
- Last date for sending soft copy of Registration form / Approval Letter with Transaction ID receipt: August 15, 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Memorials & Travel Form ( Soft Copy): August 25, 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Memorials & Travel Form & Registration Form /Approval Letter with Transaction Id Receipt ( Hard Copy): September 1, 2018
- Inauguration, orientation and Researchers Test: September 28, 2018
- Submission of Memorials ( Five Hard Copies): September 28, 2018
- Oral Rounds –September 29, 2018, to September 30, 2018
- Valedictory & Prize Distribution- September 30, 2018
For any kind of information contact relating to Competition: [email protected]
- Mr. Girdhar Gopal Khattar, Student Convenor, MCA, Phone: 8979192333
- Ms. Alini Successena, Student Secretary, MCA, Phone: 7060945918
- Mr. Samriddh Bindal, Student Treasurer, MCA, Phone: 9627638488
- For Travel & Accommodation related queries, Mr. Anuj Karnatak Student Co-Convenor, MCA Phone: 9669776904
For online registration:
Dr. S. Ravichandran Advocate & Head, Academic Initiatives Surana & Surana International Attorneys Email: [email protected] Ph.: 044 – 2812 0000, Fax: 91 – 44 – 2812 0001
- Dr. Mamta Rana, Faculty Coordinator, MCA, E-mail: [email protected]
- Mr. Ashish Jain, Faculty Convenor, MCA, E-mail: [email protected]
- Ms. Pooja Gautam, Faculty Co-convenor, MCA, Phone no: 8787030978
- Mr. Udit Raj Sharma, Faculty Co-convenor, MCA, Phone: 8826740864
Registration: Click here
Moot Proposition: Click here
Rule Book: Click here
Poster of the Competition:
Lawctopus is proud to be the media partner for this event.
This post was first published on:
22 Jul 2018