1st National UPES SoL – SCLHR Constitutional Law Quiz Competition, 2018.
About the Event
On the auspicious occasion of Constitution Day, we are pleased to announce the 1st National Constitutional Law Olympiad being organized by Society for Constitutional Law & Human Rights. The society aims to conduct several competitions over a span of 1 year under this Olympiad. In its first, Society announces the 1st National UPES SoL – SCLHR Constitutional Law Quiz Competition.
Themes of the Competition
The theme for the competition shall be covered from the following:
- The Constitution of India
- Constitutional Law
Eligibility for Participants
Students perusing any courses from a recognized university/Institute shall be eligible to participate.
Guidelines for the competition
- A team consisting of 2 individuals are allowed to participate. Multiple participation from the same institute will be considered for the competition.
- The Competition will be in two rounds. The details of the said rounds are as
a) Round 1st – 50 MCQs with a time limit of 30 minutes.
b) Round 2nd – Oral Round (To be disclosed on spot).
c) Only The Teams qualifying Round 1 will go to Round 2.
d) In case of a tie among teams at any level, a rapid-fire round will be conducted to break such tie.
Important Dates & Timing
- Last Date of Registration: November 20, 2018.
- Event Date: November 26, 2018.
- Timing: 9 Am to 5 PM
Venue: School of Law, University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Knowledge Acres, P. O. Kandoli Via-Prem Nagar, Kandoli Campus, Dehradun, (UK) 248007
- First Prize: Rs. 5,000 + Trophy
- Second Prize: Rs. 3,000 + Trophy
- Third Prize: Rs. 2,500 + Trophy
- Certificate of Merit
Rs. 800 Per Team.
Register by fill up the google form.
Beneficiary Name: National Litigation Workshop
Bank Account Number: 95957777769696
Ifsc Code: Yesb0000115
Bank Name: Yes Bank
Branch: Rajpur Road, Dehradun
Gautam Kumar – 8755014760
Pramod Panwar – 7060136199
SCLHR, SoL, UPES.
Email: [email protected]
For more details and download the brochure, visit here.
The Lawctopus is proud to be a media partner for this competition.