About the Organisation
The Legal Aid Clinic, UPES Dehradun has come up with “1st National Poster Making Competition, 2020” for school students of Class 10th, 11th, & 12th from all parts of India.
This engagement event will turn out to be an innovative way of learning the day to day events in our surroundings and will also enhance the participant’s creativity in more informative manner. As said “the more you exercise your creativity, the stronger it gets” this event also aims at engaging young students to amplify public awareness.
- Women Empowerment
- Free Legal Aid
- Female Foeticide
- Environment Protection
- Each participant can submit only 1 poster.
- A valid identity proof of school must be attached with an entry.
- Online registration is compulsory for each participant.
- Participants must send their entries via Google form on or before 30th September 2020
- The poster must be made on the A3/A4 size sheet with margins drawn with black ink
- Photographs, 3D objects, print-outs won’t be acceptable. It should be an original and hand done work of the artiste.
- Name and class of study of the participant, school name must be clearly mentioned on the sheet.
- The theme “Environment Protection/ Domestic Violence/ Free legal Aid/Women Empowerment” should be the main focus of the poster.
Judges and Judgement Criteria
5 (five) faculties from UPES, School of Law will select Best 20 posters, 10 from private schools and 10 from government school each based on:
- Accordance to the theme
- Whether or not the given instructions have been followed.
- It shall be an online event.
- Students pursuing Std. 10th/11th/12th from any Government or Private School across the Nation can participate in this event.
- The participants should have a valid student identity card to be eligible for participation.
- Last Date of Registration: 27/09/2020
- Last Date for Submitting Posters: 30/09/2020
- Declaration of Result: 07/10/2020
Note: There will be no registration fee for this event.
- Winners (one from Govt. & One from Pvt. School each) will be awarded Cash Prize of Rs. 1500/-, & E-Certificate of Merit.
- Runner-up (one from Govt. & One from Pvt. School each) will be awarded Cash Prize of Rs. 1000/- & E-Certificate of Merit.
- 2nd Runner-up (one from Govt. & One from Pvt. School each) will be awarded a cash prize of Rs. 500, and certificate of Merit.
- All the participants will be awarded an E-Certificate of Participation.
- Connect at lac[at]ddn.upes.ac.in
- Drishti Tiwari (Student Convenor): 9340057463
- Sidhanta Sarkar (Secretary): 9720281573
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.