To help you stay updated and never miss an opportunity, here’s the list of upcoming Fellowships and Scholarships with their deadlines.
Teach for India Fellowship Program 2022-24 [2-Year; Stipend Rs 20K]: Apply by Sep 19
Duration: 2 Years
Area of Work: Teaching, and Leadership Development
Eligibility: Must have completed all coursework required for your UG degree (Bachelor’s degree equivalent) from an accredited college or university by the last week of May 2022. Applicants must also pass any coursework indicated in their transcripts at the time of the interview.
Stipend: Rs. 20,412 per month
Duration: Min. 1 year
Area of Work: Solving complex problems in governance and public policy
- Indian citizen and a domicile of Meghalaya state (relaxed for data fellows).
- Bachelor’s in Social Sciences, Humanities, Public Policy, Statistics, Data Analytics & Geoinformation, Natural Sciences and other interdisciplinary degrees.
Stipend: Rs.40,000/- per month plus House Rent Allowance & Mobile Allowance
Location: Shillong, Meghalaya
Facebook Fellowship Programme 2022 for Innovative Research in Technology Policy [For PhD Students]: Apply by Sep 20
Duration: During the Fall term of the awarded year(s) and conclude at the end of the Spring term
Area of Work: Technology Policy Research
For PhD students of social sciences, science and technology studies, history and the humanities.
- Full-time PhD students enrolled in an accredited university (in any country) by the start of the Fellowship (i.e., Fall 2022)
- Must be involved in ongoing research related to one or more relevant disciplines
- Students must remain enrolled full-time for the duration of the Fellowship to receive program benefits
- Students should not apply for Facebook Fellowships if they are actively being funded by Facebook through some other sponsorship or collaboration and/or if they are actively being supervised (or co-supervised) by a Facebook researcher.
Stipend: $42,000 (~32 Lacs INR) annual stipend
One of the most competitive scholarships in the world
Duration: 1 Year (Masters Program)
Area of Work: Post Graduate award
- Must have an undergraduate degree
- Must be 18-28 years of age
- Must be proficient in the English language
Harvard University Academy Scholars Program in Social Sciences/Law [2-Year Post-Doctoral Fellowship]: Apply by Oct 1
Area of Work: Social sciences or Law with a command of the language and history or culture of countries or regions outside of the United States or Canada.
- Recent PhD (or comparable professional school degree) recipients and doctoral candidates in the social sciences or law.
- Those still pursuing a PhD should have completed their routine training and be well along in the writing of their theses before applying to become Academy Scholars.
- If you have completed a PhD program, the PhD completion date must be within 3 years of the October 1 application deadline. For applicants applying for the October 1, 2021 deadline, you must have completed your PhD or equivalent after September 30, 2018.
- The Selection Committee considers all applicants in one applicant pool.
- Applications are welcome from qualified persons without regard to nationality, gender, or race.
Stipend: Annual stipend of $70,000 (~52.3 Lacs INR).
Location: Harvard University, Cambridge, MA
Knight-Hennessy Scholarship for Stanford Graduate Program 2022/23 [100 Scholarships]: Apply by Oct 6
Number of Scholarships: 100
Area of Work: JD/LLM/SPILS
- In addition to applying to Knight-Hennessy Scholars, you must apply to, be accepted by, and enroll in a full-time Stanford graduate degree program. Each incoming Knight-Hennessy Scholar must be a newly enrolling student in a Stanford graduate program including, but not limited to, DMA, JD, MA, MBA, MD, MFA, MPP, MS, or PhD programs. There are no quotas by discipline or program. Note that priority consideration will be given to those who will spend at least two years studying at Stanford.
- You must have earned, in January 2015 or later, a U.S. bachelor’s degree* or its equivalent from a college or university of recognized standing.
*Please Note: For Indian Students: The ‘U.S. bachelor’s degree or its equivalent‘ means:
Bachelor’s degree in engineering or medicine; OR
Four-year bachelor’s degree.
(Further Note: A 3-year bachelor’s degree in any subject is not considered sufficient for graduate study at Stanford. The 2-year master’s degree following the 3-year bachelor’s degree from India is required.)
Location: Stanford University
Azim Premji Foundation Fellowship 2022: Apply by Oct 29
Duration: 1 Year
Area of Work: Public Education
- 4 to 10 years of work experience
- A degree in any discipline
- Proficiency in English and any one of the local languages (Hindi, Kannada)
- Applicants need to be below 35 years of age
- Willing to travel within the district and ready to be posted in the districts the Foundation works in
Stipend: Rs. 37,000 per month
At the block level of a district in one of the five states
- Madhya Pradesh
Chevening Scholarship Programme for India 2021/22 [Fully Funded Master’s Degree Course in the UK]: Apply by Nov 2
Scholarship for: Master’s degree course in the UK
- Be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country or territory.
- Return to your country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after your award has ended.
- Have completed all components of an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry onto a postgraduate programme at a UK university by the time you submit your application.
This is typically equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honours degree in the UK but may be different depending on your course and university choice.
- Have at least two years (equivalent to 2,800 hours) of work experience.
- Apply to three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by 14 July 2022.
- Full University Tuition Fees
- An Enough Monthly Stipend
- Airfare Travel Costs to and from the UK
- An Arrival Allowance
- A Homeward Departure Allowance
- The cost of One Visa Application
- A travel grant to attend Chevening events in the UK
- Chevening will Pay the Quarantine cost if Booked by Diversity Travel.
- Free COVID-19 vaccination (If applicable).
Location: UK (United Kingdom)
Here are a few more Fellowships/Scholarships the applications of which are open now, and the deadlines have not yet been notified.
- Gates Cambridge International Scholarship 2022-23 [Fully-Funded]
- Millennium Fellowship 2022 by UNAI & MCN [For UG Student Leaders]
Please Note: This list is not exhaustive. The post will be updated daily, and thus, may have a different list every day.
To stay updated with the job opportunities, keep following our ‘Fellowships and Scholarships‘ section.