To help you stay updated and never miss an opportunity, here’s the list of upcoming internships with their deadlines.
You can also find a list of internship opportunities that accept applications on a rolling basis. So, you now have opportunities open for you round the year.
Opportunities with Deadlines
Interested persons must email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Internship Opportunity under Binoy Viswam”.
- A statement of purpose of not more than 500 words explaining your interest in this internship.
- Writing/Research sample: any publications/newspaper opinion pieces/ blog posts/ research document/etc – If you do not have one, please do not write one afresh.
- Anything else you wish to showcase that would highlight your engagement with political work or you think worthwhile of sharing.
The last date to submit the application is 22nd June 2021. Shortlisted candidates will be called for further rounds of assessment and interview which will take place between 3rd July-10th July, 2021. Only applicants selected for interview rounds will be informed.
Other Details: The Office of Rajya Sabha MP Binoy Viswam is offering two internship positions to work in the office of the MP for a minimum period of 2 Parliament sessions starting with the Monsoon Session of 2021.
Stipend (If Any): This internship offers a monetary compensation of Rs. 5000/- per month to each intern.
- Indian citizens between 18 to 25 years of age and
- Must have completed Graduation/Post-graduation in any discipline such as social science and environment, International Relations, Law, Journalism, Finance, Management, Languages, etc from recognized Institutes in India or Abroad as on 9 June 2021.
- Preferred Experience: Work experience in any field viz., research, counselling, management, marketing, computers and related fields will be given preference.
- Other: the candidates who are pursuing professional courses and have passed 1st year of their 4/5 years professional course, may also apply for the Internship Programme.
Application Process: Interested candidates may submit their application in the prescribed format (as in the official notification Annexure) on the email ID at email email@example.com or send a hard copy to PRIDE, Room No. G-083, Ground Floor, PLB, New Delhi with all relevant documents.
The selected candidates will be intimated by email. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Duration: The selected candidates may opt for the duration of the Internship from 1 month to 11 months.
- Deadline: The last date for receipt of the application is 25 June 2021.
Stipend (If Any): The Interns shall be paid an amount of Rs. 25,000/- per month during the Internship period.
Eligibility: The applicant must be in or above 3rd year (5-year course) or 2nd year (3-year course) of Law School. The student’s profile should reflect a strong interest in legal research and writing.
- Preference will be given to candidates having prior editorial experience or research experience. However, the same is not a prerequisite to apply.
- Past Publications would play an important role in the decision-making process. At the same time, quality will take precedence over quantity.
Those interested in applying and meeting the above-mentioned qualifications may send their CVs, along with a cover e-mail and one writing sample (published or otherwise), to official.tclf[at]gmail.com.
The subject line should read as “Application-Editorial Position”. The cover e-mail must give a brief profile of the applicant and highlight her/his interest areas. The deadline for submission of the application is 27th June 2021.
TCLF follows a two-stage selection process:
First Stage: CV/Application Review
Second Stage: Telephonic Interview
- A recommendation letter on behalf of the Advisory Board at the end of tenure, recognising the work undertaken and qualities displayed.
- Networking Opportunities.
- Enhancement of editorial skills and scholarly publishing experience. Clarifications, if any, may be sought by writing to the TCLF team at: official.tclf[at]gmail.com.
Stipend (If Any): Unpaid
Eligibility: Applicants for this internship should be either pursuing their Undergraduate or Postgraduate Legal studies in a College/University recognized by Bar Council of India or any other institution of prominence within India or Abroad.
Interested students are required to fill the Google form, latest by 5th July 2021, link is given below: https://forms.gle/Y8Sm97m7jLCTa2ZU7.
Selections will be made on the basis of merit.
- Number of Positions: 25
- Deadline: July 5, 2021
Stipend (If Any): Unpaid
- Be enrolled in a graduate school program (second university degree or equivalent, or higher); or
- Be enrolled in the final academic year of a first university degree program (minimum
Bachelor’s level or equivalent); or
- Have graduated with a university degree (as defined above) and, if selected, must commence the internship within a one-year period of graduation.
Mode: Online/Physical (Delhi)
Application Process: A completed online application (Cover Note and Personal History Profile) is required.
- Duration: 2 months
- Deadline: Sep 30, 2021
Stipend (If Any): Unpaid
Click here to apply.
We also have a list of internship opportunities, the applications of which are open throughout the year.
- Call for Editors: The Purple Ribbon Collective [6 Vacancies; Online]
- Internship Opportunity with VS Legal [3 Vacancies] Multiple Locations
- Online Internship Opportunity with CMDS’ Anti-SLAPP Research Group [3 Vacancies]
- Research Cyber Security Global Virtual Internship by Clifford Chance-The Forage [5-6 Hrs]
- Internship Opportunity with Sansad TV [RSTV and LSTV Merged Channel]
- Online Virtual Law Experience [Key Skills in Law] by Monash University-The Forage [5-6 Hrs]
- Online Research Internship with PRS Legislative [July and Aug]
- At HRLN [Human Rights Law Network], Mumbai
- At International Criminal Court [Legal Office]
- Legislative Drafting at Ministry of Law and Justice
- Urban Learning Program by Government of India (TULIP)
- Mid-Term & Winter Internship Opportunity with Law Commission of India
- Legislative Research with PRS Legislative
- At Invest India [Government of India]
- Paid Internship at Ministry of Commerce and Industry, DPIIT
- Virtual Internship in International Relations at ICRP, Budapest
- Multiple Roles at McKinsey & Company, India
- Summer Analyst Internship Program by Goldman Sachs, Bangalore
- Business & Human Rights [Online] Internship with Clifford Chance-Forage
- Climate Change [Online] Internship with Clifford Chance-Forage
- Paid Online Internship with Project 39A, NLU Delhi
- Research Fellows & Interns at LAABh Foundation
- At BCG [Boston Consulting Group]
- Digital India Internship 2021 by Ministry of Electronics and IT [Cyber Law/IT Act]
Please Note: This list is not exhaustive. This post will be updated daily, and thus, may have a different list every day.
To stay updated with the internship opportunities, keep following our ‘Internships and Small Projects‘ section.
To know about all opportunities whose deadline ends on 15th June, click here: https://lawc.to/Q5uwN
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.