The 2nd Edition of the National Moot Court Competition, 2019 organized by the Department of Law, University of North Bengal on 26th and 27th March 2019 was successfully concluded on 27th March 2019.
21 Teams from several Law Schools across India have participated in the Competition.
- Campus Law Centre, Delhi University is the Champion.
- School of Law, Christ (Deemed to be University) is the Runner Up.
- The Best Researcher title is bagged by the School of Law, Christ (Deemed to be University).
- The Best Speaker title goes to School of Excellence in Law, The Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University, Chennai
- The Best Memorial has been submitted by the Amity University, Noida.
The Organizing Committee congratulates all the participants.
Department of Law, University of North Bengal is conducting its 2nd edition of National Moot Court Competition, 2019. to be held at the Department of Law on 26th & 27th March 2019.
Universities, Law Departments, Law Colleges desirous of participation are requested to complete the Registration by sending the names of participants by 31ST JANUARY, 2019.
The Moot Problem, rules of the competition are given below.
Last date for Provisional Registration: 31st January, 2019
Last date for Sending the scanned copy of the Registration Form and Travel Form by mail: 15th February, 2019
Last date for sending the Soft Copy of Memorial: 8th March, 2019
Last date for sending the Hard Copy of Memorial: 15th March. 2019
Last date for seeking clarification as to the Moot Problem: 15th February, 2019
Date of releasing Common clarification as to the Moot Problem: 20th February, 2019
National Moot Competition: 26th and 27th March, 2019
For any query kindly send a mail to [email protected]
Update: The post was first published on 3rd January 2019.