The Moot Court Society of Law Centre-II, Faculty of Law, DU is organising the S.K. Puri Memorial International Moot Court Competition ‘Justified’ 2022 from July 15 to 17, 2022 in virtual mode.
About Law Centre-II, Faculty of Law, DU
Since its beginning in 1971, Law Centre-II at Faculty of Law, DU has grown to become one of India’s premier institutions, which offers thee three-year LL.B program and is known for academic rigour and encouragement to co-curricular activities.
Law Centre-II has always enthusiastically encouraged a robust mooting culture among its students, by regularly organizing moot court competitions and debates.
The Moot Court Society of Law Centre-II, DU is organising the S.K. Puri Memorial International Moot Court Competition — ‘Justified’ 2022, its flagship annual moot court competition from June 15 to 17, 2022 in virtual mode.
Justified has had prestigious institutions participating since its inception in 2015. 2018 saw a welcome collaboration between the office of Mr. Sacchin Puri, senior advocate and the Moot Court Society of Law Centre-II, to bring forth the very first S.K. Puri Memorial International Moot Court Competition—Justified 2018.
Being an alumnus of Law Centre-II, he instituted a memorial Moot Court Competition in the memory of his late father, to help law students imbibe the qualities espoused by Shri SK Puri and to enhance their knowledge and skills.The past editions have been judged by Hon’ble Justice A.K. Pathak, Justice Vibhu Bhakru, Justice A.K Sikri, Justice Siddharth Mridul, Justice Attaur Rahman Masoodi and Justice Prathiba M. Singh.
With reinvigorated vigour, the Moot Court Society of Law Centre-II is presenting the latest edition of its moot court competition, the S.K. Puri Memorial International Moot Court Competition—Justified’22. Keeping in mind the well-being of our all attendees, this edition shall also be organised virtually.
- All students who have been duly enrolled and are pursuing a full-time 3-year LL.B. programme or a 5-year integrated LL.B. programme or LL.M. programme (or international equivalent) from a recognized Indian or Foreign University shall be eligible to participate in the competition.
- Only one team can register from a particular College or Institution for participation.
- Students pursuing Diploma Courses or Certificate Courses are NOT ELGIBLE to participate in the competition.
- Only one registration per college or institution shall be accepted.
All prospective participating teams shall register for the competition through the Registration Form given at the end of this post.
Register or before June 15, 2022, 11:59 PM.
- Winner Team: INR 51,000
- Runners-up Team: INR 40,000
- Best Memorial (Respondent): INR 20,000
- Best Memorial (Petitioner): INR 20,000
- Best Speaker Prelims: INR 15,000
- Second Best Speaker Prelims: INR 10,000
- Best Speaker Finals: INR 15,000
The oral rounds of the competition shall be held online via Zoom Cloud Meetings.
- Last Date for Registration and Payment of Registration Fee: June 15, 2022
- Last Date for Seeking Clarifications: June 20, 2022
- Release of List of Clarifications: June 23, 2022
- Last Date for Submission of Memorial: July 2, 2022
- Inauguration: July 15, 2022
- Oral Rounds: July 16 to 17, 2022
- Click here to view the Rule Book for the competition
- Click here to view the Registration and Payment link.
- Click here to view the Memorial Submission Link.
- Click here to view the Clarification Form
- Click here to view the Official Website.
- Click here to view the LinkedIn Profile of Moot Court Society, Law Centre-II
For updates and further information write to us at email@example.com; or Contact
- Himanshu Bansal (Deputy Convenor)at +91 78375 65654
- Vivek Maheshwari (Deputy Convenor) at +91 96437 72865
Click here to view the official information about DU’s S.K. Puri Memorial Moot Court Competition ‘Justified’ 2022
Note: This is a sponsored post.