Unitedworld School of Law announces its 1st National Client Counseling Competition on 19-20th April, 2019.
Interviewing and advising are a significant part of most lawyers’ work. A Client counselling Competition simulates a law office consultation in which two law students, acting as lawyers are approached by client with a specific matter for their legal advice.
It also encourages students to develop interviewing, planning, and analytical skills in the lawyer-client relationship in the law office.
- The Competition is open for students pursuing three/ ﬁve year LL.B. Degree Course from recognized Law College/University in India, subject to fulﬁllment of the registration formalities.
- There can be a maximum of 2 Teams from one university/college.
Campus: Ahmedabad: Karnavati University 907/A, Uvarsad, Dist. Gandhinagar – 382422.
Each team shall consist of a maximum of two members (one Senior Advocate and one Junior Advocate). All participants are mandatorily required to carry their University/College ID Cards during the competition.
- Release of notification: February 10, 2019
- Last date of Registration and Submission of Soft Copy of Registration Form, Demand Draft/NEFT/IMPS Details & Travel Plan: April 6, 2019
- Last date of Receipt of hard copies of registration forms, Demand Draft/ NEFT/IMPS Details& Travel Plan: April 12, 2019
- Date of competition: April 19-20, 2019
- Inauguration, Preliminary and Quarter Final Rounds: April 19, 2019
- Semi-Final and Final Rounds, Valedictory & Prize Distribution Ceremony: April 20, 2019
Best Team- Winner’s Trophy and award of Rs. 25000/- &Certiﬁcate of Merit
Runners up- Trophy and award of Rs. 15000/- &Certiﬁcate of Merit
Best Counselor- Trophy and award of Rs. 5000/- &Certiﬁcate of Merit
Best Client- Trophy and award of Rs. 2500/- & Certiﬁcate of Merit
- Reecha Agrawal (Student Convener): 9979096909
- Prutha Purani (Student Convener): 9173197660
- Palak Mehta (Student Co-Convener): 9586973718
- Kishita Gupta (Student Co-Convener): 7567910680
- Nilang Soni (Student Co-Convener): 9974580234
For brochure and registration form, click here.