To make a career in Judicial Services, aspirants have to qualify for the entrance examinations conducted by different states in India. A prestigious career such as this deserves special attention. Therefore, at Unacademy, they have designed an ecosystem that helps Learners achieve their dream of a career as a Judge.
From Top Educators, Free Live Classes, Live Batches, Test Series to the Unacademy Subscription — they ensure comprehensive guidance till the very end of your Judiciary learning journey. Don’t miss the chance to learn with some of their Top Educators for Judiciary Exams.
Top Educators for Judiciary Exams
- 10+ years of experience
- Retired IPS Officer
- Founder of Anil Khanna Academy of Law
- Guided 300+ aspirants to become judicial officers
- 7+ years of experience
- Founder and Director Of Legal Pathshala YouTube channel
- 8+ years of experience
- Mentored 20K law students
4+ years of experience
The Unacademy Judiciary Subscription gives Learners access to unlimited Live Batches curated by Top Educators. Cover the complete syllabus with daily Live Classes, get a detailed analysis report with Weekly Mock Tests, solve doubts with Doubt Clearing Sessions and much more.
- Live Batches every week to help Learners kick-start their prep anytime, anywhere.
- Live Tests to track your progress and improve your chances of cracking Judiciary Exams.
- Topic-wise and concept-wise revision and practice courses to improve your weak areas and strengthen your concepts.
That’s not all! Click here to get unlimited access to 30+ daily Free Live Classes, Recorded Classes, Free Test Series with detailed analysis by experts and more. Boost your preparation to crack Judiciary Exams.
Use Code “LAWCTOPUS” to unlock access to FREE content.
Get the Unacademy Judiciary subscription! Check out their YouTube channel to know more and get started with your prep.
Let’s Crack It!
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.