About the organisation
Jackson Boyd specialises in dealing with contentious litigation in the areas of personal injury, employment law and dispute resolution.
Solicitor/Associate (depending on experience).
Number of Vacancies
- At least 2 years post qualifying experience in employment law.
- Good written and verbal communication skills, including the provision of clear and concise advice.
- Strong legal knowledge, analysis and experience.
- Analytical ability and commercial focus, including assessing problems and information, evaluating options and risks and identifying appropriate solutions.
- A conscientious and commercial approach to delivering a service that is of value and meets clients’ needs.
- Ability to develop and maintain sound technical legal knowledge.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships, influence and gain the respect of colleagues.
- Well organised with strong administration and time management skills with the ability to work efficiently, adhere to service level standards and comply with deadlines.
- Ability to work autonomously, accepting responsibility for personal caseload.
- Competent user of IT systems in order to maximise efficiency and effectiveness.
- Demonstrates the willingness and ability to develop own knowledge and skills in line with business requirements.
For application and full details, click here.
Comments Via Facebook