About the organisation:
Weslo Property Management is an award winning letting agent based in Bathgate, West Lothian. It offers a range of property management and factoring services throughout West Lothian and Falkirk.
Weslo Property Management is an Investor in People Platinum Award and Investors in Young People Gold Award holder.
The main aim is to provide a wide range of development opportunities for staff. We also hold a Health and Wellbeing at Work Award and offer access to healthy living initiatives.
Job description: Property Officer: Maternity Cover (Fixed term until April 2020).
Hours: 37 Hours Per Week [Maternity Cover].
Based: Glasgow Road, Bathgate.
Salary: £27,234 per annum [Under Review]. Internal and External Secondment Opportunities considered.
The Property Officer will be responsible for the day to day management of Weslo Property Management’s factored developments and the letting and management of the company’s own private stock in addition to that of Private Landlord’s in West Lothian and Falkirk.
The Property Officer is responsible for all reactive and planned repairs and maintenance work including work to new landlord property, as well as tenanted and void property.
- Hold a Letwell, Property mark or NFOPP qualification.
- Experience of marketing and viewing properties.
- Experience of rent collection, debt recovery and debt management.
- Experience of the First-tier Tribunal Housing and Property Chamber.
- Experience of preparing Private Residential Tenancy agreements and associated documentation.
- A sound understanding of the Repairing Standard.
- Experience of the Scottish Factoring system.
- Experience of the Welfare system, including Universal Credit.
For a comprehensive list of the essential and desirable criteria required for the post, please refer to the job specification.
Weslo Housing Management offers excellent terms and conditions which include:
- Defined Benefits Pension Scheme.
- 5 Days annual leave and 7 public holidays.
- A non-contributory Healthcare Cash Plan scheme.
- Health/fitness benefits.
- Corporate membership/passes to a range of attractions.
How to apply:
For an application form and job specification please visit our website at www.weslo-housing.org/about-us/vacancies or contact Corporate Services on 01506 634286 or corporate.services[at]weslohm.co.uk.
The closing date for completed applications is 10 am on Monday 25 March 2019. Interviews will take place on Monday 3 April 2019.
Location: Weslo Housing Management, 66 North Bridge Street, Bathgate, EH48 4PP.
For further information on the position, please contact Ashley Millan, 01506 639168.
The website link is here.
Comments Via Facebook