Nexmo, the Vonage API Platform, provides tools for voice, messaging and phone verification, allowing developers to embed programmable communications into mobile apps, websites and business systems.
Nexmo enables enterprises to re-imagine their digital customer experiences by providing them with the tools they need to easily communicate information to customers in real-time through text messaging, chat, social media and voice.
Industry leaders including Snapchat, Zalora, Uber, Telegram, Lazada, KLM, GrabTaxi, Airbnb Alibaba and Daimler send millions of messages per month using Nexmo APIs.
Founded in 2010, Nexmo is now the Vonage API Platform and remains a fast growing startup, with over 280 people employed across our San Francisco, London, Singapore and Hong Kong locations.
As the Nexmo– The Vonage API Platform Intern, you will sit side-by-side with world-class engineers, professionals, and C-Suite Executives during the 10-12 week period. Vonage Interns are given meaningful assignments and exposure to real world experiences within the technology industry.
All Vonage Interns are challenged to think outside the box, shatter the status quo and innovate relentlessly!
- A strong interest in a career in law and want to obtain knowledge of legal correspondence.
- Person should be comfortable working with other as you will have the opportunity to work cross-functionally with other interns on a business case challenge.
- Person should be organised and efficient.
- Being a team player who thrives in a collaborative work environment
- Being enthusiastic about the ability to learn quickly
- Excellent organisational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communications skills
- Currently enrolled in a university and pursuing a Law degree
- Strong record of academic performance and an interest in the desired field of study
- Ability to work in our London office between July-August 2018
To apply for this internship, click here.
Comments Via Facebook