Universal Music Group (UMG) is hiring Legal & Business Affairs Intern who will be Responsible to Senior Director of Legal & Business Affairs.
Key duties consist of but are not limited to:
- General assistance with the legal and business affairs department on all matters including drafting various material and ancillary agreements such as video, photography, artwork, side letters and other agreements, as well as general correspondence
- Updating relevant internal systems to reflect rights positions and maintaining contracts databases and archiving system
- Some financial responsibilities including the use of online payment system, Uniport, and some assistance to finance team
- General administrative duties including scanning, filing, logging and archiving of contracts and paperwork
- PA duties including diary work and typing
- Switched on, outgoing, pro-active individual with keen interest in pursuing a career in the music and entertainment industry
- Excellent verbal and written skills and the ability to communicate with people at all levels
- Excellent prioritisation skills and the ability to multitask demands from across the business
- Accurate drafting skills and great attention to detail
- Ability to show own initiative
- LLB or GDL (or equivalent) essential
- Working knowledge of copyright desirable
- LPC qualification desirable
Diversity and Inclusion:
Universal Music is an equal opportunities employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to a working environment where no one will be treated less favourably on grounds of their sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief or age.
The company presents this job description as a guide to the major areas and duties for which the jobholder is accountable. However, the business operates in an environment that demands change and the jobholder’s specific responsibilities and activities will vary and develop.
Therefore, the job description should be seen as indicative and not as a permanent, definitive and exhaustive statement.
To apply, click here.
For queries, click here.
For the Official Website, click here.
Comments Via Facebook