The Salesforce legal department is uniquely technology-driven, fast-paced, and dynamic. Based in Salesforce’s London office, you will join this amazing team supporting the Salesforce business across EMEA.
As a legal summer intern, you will gain incomparable insight into the legal issues affecting a leading cloud computing company.
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world’s #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, Forbes named us the World’s Most Innovative Company for five years in a row, and we’ve been one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work for eight years.
The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of Salesforce are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world. Salesforce is a team sport, and we play to win.
– Law degree or GDL undergraduate, in penultimate year (graduating in 2019)
– Interested in joining a technology company’s legal department after qualifying as a solicitor
– Ability to organise, prioritise and manage deadlines in a fast-paced environment
– Excellent oral and written communications and analytical skills
– Ability to collaborate effectively across diverse internal legal and business groups
– A demonstrated ability to work efficiently, meet deadlines, and manage multi-dimensional projects
– Ability to research legal and business issues and learn new concepts quickly
– Positive and professional attitude, including dependability, timeliness, and a penchant for discretion
– Strong familiarity with technology concepts including cloud computing
– Strong interest and/or experience in the information technology industry
– Demonstrated aptitude and passion for learning new things
Internship will start in June and will be for a 10-week program.
During the 10-week program, you will be an active member of the legal team contributing to both complex projects and other day-to-day responsibilities. Participating in customer contract negotiations, and evaluating legal issues relating to contract, privacy, and corporate matters across Europe.
To apply, click here.
Tel: 1-800-667-6389, 1802-64643
For the Official Website, click here.
Comments Via Facebook