Regus is hiring Legal interns for period of 6 months in London.
We have an opportunity for a bright and enthusiastic recent graduate/legal student to join our legal team. Supporting our busy in-house legal team you will gain experience of commercial, property and corporate legal work.
Real Estate and other legal
• Complete lease and management agreements. This includes but is not limited to amending the first draft, ensure construction is ready to start, manage review by external counsel, ensure Material Variation Report is signed off, negotiate guarantees.
• Deal with landlord disputes.
• Manage rent reviews and lease breaks.
Professional Skills & Experience:
• Recent graduate in Law or part way through a law degree and keen to gain some practical experience.
• Keen to learn.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Able to work autonomously.
IWG is leading the workspace revolution. Our companies help more than 2.5 million people and their businesses to work more productively.
We do so by providing a choice of professional, inspiring and collaborative workspaces, communities and services.
Digitalisation and new technologies are transforming the world of work. People want the personal productivity benefits of living and working how and where they want. Businesses want the financial and strategic benefits.
Our customers are start-ups, small and medium-sized enterprises, and large multinationals. With unique business goals, people and aspirations. They want workspaces and communities to match their needs. They want choice.
Through our companies we provide that choice, and serve the whole world of work: Regus, Spaces, No18, Basepoint, Open Office and Signature. We create personal, financial and strategic value for businesses of every size.
Join us by clicking here.
Find out more by clicking here.
Full Time / Part Time:
To apply, click here.
For the Official Website, click here.
Comments Via Facebook