About the Company:
A leading management and professional services company based out of the UK and US, James Grant Group provides a portfolio of services to a wide range of clients across the Entertainment, Music and Sports sectors.
Counting a number of household names amongst its collective client portfolio, including athlete frontrunners, award winners and nominees, from BAFTA, NTA, World Music Award and Brit, to Grammy, RTS, Booker Prize.
Winners of sporting achievements such as the MLS and Rugby World Cups, the Group provides a bespoke range of management and professional services, from brand and digital, to financial and legal.
As a collective, the Group provides a diverse, varied, yet amalgamated, range of skills, experience and expertise that stems from an eclectic background of knowledge taken from a variety of industries.
It counts a broad and diverse roster of international clients consisting of leaders in entertainment, film, music, radio, television and sport, including athletes, authors, digital influencers, media rights holders, musicians, producers, TV personalities and voiceover artists.
- Recall boxes from storage
- Document auditing
- Ensure all tapes and paperwork are logged
- Help create adequate logs and filing system
- Scanning all documents onto a shared drive
- Possible mass shredding
Key Candidate Requirements:
- Previous experience within an office environment
- An interest in Law
- Mature judgment and discretion, dependability and a strong work ethic
- Capable of working independently and as part of team
- Self-starter and enthusiasm to learn about new areas
- Ability to interact with different stakeholders
- Applicants must have the right to work within the UK
Full time 37.5 (Monday – Friday)
Chiswick, West London
6 weeks, potentially 8 (July 2 – August 10)
To apply, send your CV and Cover Letter to [email protected]
Tel: + 44 (0) 20 3205 0100
Email: [email protected]
For the Official Website, click here.