Exponential-e is hiring Legal Intern in London. Working at Exponential-e means coming into a dynamic environment where motivated employees have the opportunity to become experts in their field, thought leaders and game changers of the future.
Overall purpose of the job:
The Legal Intern will provide largely administrative support to the Legal Counsel and the Head of Legal, primarily in the areas of contracts and litigation.
There will be opportunities to get involved in basic legal work and to sit in with the Legal Counsel/Head of Legal during complex contract negotiations.
This role would be particularly suitable for those undertaking their LPC or just completed their LPC who are seeking work experience in a legal department.
The intention is to give the successful candidate a clear and valuable insight into the role of in-house counsel within the tech sector.
Key responsibilities for this job:
- Raising and issuing standard template agreements – sales agreements, novation agreements, non-disclosure agreements etc.
- Reviewing non-disclosure agreements
- Proofreading larger agreements
- Preparing documents for signature, arranging signature and then processing (scanning, filing, logging) signed documentation
- Locating and collating documentation and assisting generally with litigation
- Conducting legal research
- Other reasonable administrative tasks
Knowledge and experience required:
- A law degree obtained from a reputable University
- LPC graduate preferably with Commendation
- Able to pick up new systems and processes quickly
- Excellent attention to detail
- IT literacy including a working knowledge of MS Office suite
- Excellent written English
- Keen, enthusiastic and willing to take on challenges
Type of role:
Hours of Work:
Monday-Friday 09:00-17:30 Shorter hours will be considered.
About the Company:
2,800+ companies take Cloud, IT and Network services from Exponential-e. Our fusion of complementary technologies – a carrier-class Network and Cloud infrastructure – means we can deliver enterprise applications at wire speed for a superior end-user experience.
To apply, click here.
For queries contact at 0845 230 6001 or click here.
For the Official Website, click here.
Comments Via Facebook