The Pupillage Fair is the only fair run by the Bar, for the future Bar, and is free to attend. Last year’s Fair attracted a record 680 students, 54 exhibitors, and more than 150 volunteer barristers. The Pupillage Fair forms a critical part of the Bar Council’s commitment to:
- Reach– Broadening awareness of the Bar and what it has to offer.
- Education– Increasing understanding of the work done in different practice areas, and explaining what it is like to be a pupil and barrister in each area.
- Recruitment– Providing students with the opportunity to target specific practice areas and sets; ensures that exhibitors have the opportunity promote what they have to offer to pupils.
In response to feedback, this year’s Fair will:
- Take place at a venue with better exhibitor space and larger rooms for sessions.
- Include targeted sessions on specific practice areas and developments in the law.
- Offer exhibitor space dedicated to specific practice areas.
- Be co-designed in association with the Specialist Bar Associations.
- Involve more targeted marketing to students.
Click here for last year’s Pupillage Fair brochure, and check back for an updated brochure closer to the time of the event.
The questions we ask when attendees register to attend the Pupillage Fair help us to ensure that we attract exhibitors, and design sessions, to meet the needs of all attendees.
Exhibitor and Students Tips:
To get tips, click here.
Date and Time:
Sat October 27, 2018
10:00 – 16:00 BST
Registration is free but necessary. To register, click here.
Exhibition Cost: £670 plus VAT
Each exhibition stand includes:
- One Exhibitor table,
- Opportunity to display banners behind your tables (2 banners),
- Three exhibitor places, and
- Complimentary places for three exhibitors.
To book, click here.
E: [email protected]
T: +44 (0) 207 611 1379
For the Official Website, click here.
Comments Via Facebook