Clinical trial agreements(CTA) are one of the most important agreements in the pharma industry as no research can start without the right agreement in place between sponsor and host organisation.
This intensive one-day programme, delivered by experts in the field, will provide you with a full understanding of the importance of CTAs. It will describe how the regulatory environment affects them and explain the typical clauses which make up a CTA and what the key differences are between European and the US.
By the end of this seminar you will be confident in spotting and addressing issues which arise when negotiating and drafting clinical trial agreements.
Who should attend?
- Contract managers
- Clinical contract specialists
- Clinical trial managers
- R&D staff
- Regulatory specialists
- Legal executives
Key topics covered in this seminar:
- Overview of the legal/policy landscape as it affects the terms of clinical trial agreements
- The typical clauses that make up a clinical trial agreement
- How to recognise and tackle key commercial and regulatory issues that arise
- Drafting and negotiating techniques to minimise disputes and maximise efficiency
Date and Venue
Date: May 22, 2018
Venue: De Vere Grand Connaught Rooms, London
- Adela Williams- Adela Williams is Partner in the life sciences group at Arnold & Porter. She advises clients in relation to the regulation of medicinal products in the UK and at the EU level.
- Jacqueline Mulryne- Jackie Mulryne is Counsel in the life sciences group at Arnold & Porter. She has a broad practice providing regulatory compliance and public policy advice, and has extensive experience advising commercial clients on clinical trial agreements, both within and outside the NHS, and variations across the EU.
- Ewan Townsend- Ewan Townsend is Counsel in Arnold & Porter’s London office and assists clients in the life sciences sector on regulatory and commercial matters.
Continuing Professional Development
This course qualifies for the following CPD programmes:
- CPD certificate of attendance: 6.00 hours
For Registration, click here.
For Course Brochure, click here.
For more information, visit the official site by clicking here.
Comments Via Facebook