University Institute of Legal Studies (UILS), Punjab University, Chandigarh is pleased to announce and invite your institute/college/university to participate in its Law Fest, “Arguendo: Conquer to Concur” being organized from 17th March to 19th March, 2016.
Following events will be a part of the Law Fest:
1. Literary Events, comprising Debate, Personification, Ad Mad Show and Spell Bee Competition.
2. 2nd UILS National Trial Advocacy Moot Court Competition, 2016.
3. 5th UILS National Client Counseling Competition, 2016.
The teams will be registered on ‘first come first served’ basis. Participants are not allowed to take part in more than one event. However, an institution can send different teams for the events.
The last date for provisional registration for all the events is February 23, 2016 and for the final registration (soft copy only) is February 27, 2016.
Participants are requested to send an email confirming their participation on the provisional basis on the email addresses mentioned hereunder.
The registration fee for each event is as under:
1. Literary Events: Debate Competition and Ad Mad Show – Rs. 3000/- per team;
Personification Competition – Rs. 500/- per participant;
Spell Bee Competition – Rs. 500 /- per participant.
2. 2nd UILS National Trial Advocacy Moot Court Competition, 2016- Rs. 5000 /- per team (each team will consist a maximum of four members)
3. 5th UILS National Client Counseling Competition, 2016 – Rs. 3000 /- per team (each team will consist a maximum of two).
The problem for the National Trial Advocacy Moot Court Competition, 2016 will be sent shortly.
The problem for the National Client Competition, 2016 will be based on issues on Contract law, Criminal Laws and other allied subjects.
The detailed rules for the individual events along with the Registration Form and Travel Form will follow in the next communication.
Attractive prizes will be awarded to the winning teams and individuals to the extent of:
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.
I am the Admin of Lawctopus. I am for law students, of law students and by law students. I am Torts and Contracts and moots and internships. I am your boyfriend! And your girlfriend too! Mentor. Friend. Junior. Senior. I am the footnote in your research paper. Foreword in your life. The jugaad for your internship. The side gig which earns you bucks. I am Maggi. Pocket money too.