Lawctopus Law School is conducting a ‘Quick Revision Workshop: Crack UGC NET in 2 Months’ to help aspirants with the final acing strategies to clear the exam. Read on to learn more about this workshop.
About Lawctopus Law School
Since March 2020, Lawctopus Law School has taught a wide range of skills to over 6500 law students, young lawyers, professionals, academicians, and businesspersons. We have transformed how people look at legal education in the last two years, especially online legal education.
Our varied courses are a mix of rigorously researched reading modules, interesting recorded lectures by leading academicians and industry experts, engaging weekly live lectures, and useful assignments (with individual, personalized feedback). Most importantly, our courses are delivered with utmost warmth and care!
The average rating for our courses (we are open to independent review) is 92.64/100. Moreover, our open webinars have been attended by over 30,000 people!
About the UGC-NET Quick Revision Workshop
Are you preparing for UGC NET? Or are you focusing on clearing JRF after having cleared UGC NET? With the NTA having announced the UGC NET exam to be tentatively held in June, we are now left with just a couple months in our hands.
Don’t sweat! You’ve worked hard, and now it’s time to work smart! Lawctopus Law School brings a Quick Revision Workshop to Crack UGC NET in 2 Months– a 2-day workshop that will focus on gearing you up for the exam with the acing strategies. And in this workshop, you will be mentored by the 3-times UGC NET qualifier- Deepika Kulhari.
- Dates: April 30th and May 1st, 2022
- Timing: 6 PM to 8 PM
- Mode: Online
Who is it for?
- Law students (PG level)
- Research scholars
- Anyone who wants to join academics and is willing to crack the UGC-NET exam
- All those preparing for UGC net or have cleared UGC NET but now focusing on JRF.
- All those who want to start their preparation with a strategy starting so that they dont waste any time.
Topics of the Workshop
Day 1 – April 30 (Saturday): 6 PM to 8 PM
- Strategies for Paper 1 in detail
- Acing Data Interpretation Questions
- Mock MCQ based quiz on Paper 1
Day 2 – May 1 (Sunday): 6 PM to 8 PM
- Strategies for Paper 2 (Law) in detail
- Acing chronological questions
- Cracking Constitution & Jurisprudence
- Mock MCQ based quiz
Key Take-aways from the Workshop
- Complete clarity on preparing, revising, and cracking the UGC-NET exam in the last two months.
- Know-how on the ‘what,’ ‘how’ and ‘why’ of clearing the JRF
- Step-by-step understanding of the whole syllabus of both Paper 1 & Paper 2 (Law)
- Learn the art of time-management
About the Speaker
Deepika Kulhari worked as Assistant Professor at JECRC University, Jaipur, before joining as Junior Research Fellow at Rajasthan University. She has completed B.A. LL.B.(Hons.) with a specialization in Energy Laws from UPES, Dehradun. She holds LL.M. Degree in Corporate Laws from National Law University, Jodhpur.
She cracked the UGC NET examination three times (Dec- 2018, June 2019, and Dec 2019). She has credited herself with several national publications and has participated in numerous professional training programs, conferences, and seminars.
How to Register for the Workshop?
- General Candidates: Rs. 1,200/-
- For LLS UGC Course learners: Rs. 600/-
Click on the link given below to register for the workshop and make the payment.