UGC NET 2022 Exam, which was going to be held by NTA on 12th, 13th and 14th August 2022 has been postponed and will now be held between 20th to 30th September 2022 for the remaining 64 subjects. UGC NET Exams ar is conducted by NTA to determine the eligibility for ‘Assistant Professor’ and ‘Junior Research Fellowship’ in recognized Indian Universities or Colleges.
Click here for the official notification.
About the UGC-NET Exam
The UGC NET Examination is perhaps the most important exam for postgraduates if they wish to pursue a career in academics in India.
Qualifying for the UGC NET Examination is a mandatory requirement for the grant of a Junior Research Fellowship (JRF), pursuing a Ph.D., and, appointment as Assistant Professors in colleges and universities across the country.
This examination tests the Research, Teaching Aptitude, and Subject Matter Expertise of young postgraduates.
For further clarification, the candidates can contact 011-40759000 or email at [email protected]
The result of the UGC NET December 2020 and June 2021 was released on February 19, 2022, on the official website of the exam.
Here are 5 of our LLS UGC NET course alumni who cleared the exam:
|Names of the Qualifiers from Lawctopus Law School||Qualified for|
|Robbin Singh||UGC-NET & JRF 2021|
|Deepayan Malaviya||UGC-NET 2021|
|Pranjali Sahni||UGC-NET 2021|
|Leela Krishna||UGC-NET 2021|
|Soumya Mani||UGC-NET 2021|
Interested in having Lawctopus Law School help you prepare for the UGC NET Prep Journey?
The LLS Course Bundle for UGC NET consists of modules to help you with both, Paper 1 and the Law Paper of the UGC-NET Exam:
- Prepare for the Examination holistically and cover all the subjects comprehensively.
- Get guidance from 4 UGC NET Qualified professionals through 20 recorded sessions and more than 100 recorded lectures.
- Evaluate your performance through 10 subject-based practice tests having at least 100 questions each and 4 Mock Tests on Paper 1.
- Know the ‘Studying Strategy ‘and types of questions asked for each subject through our recorded lectures.
- Prepare for the Examination holistically and cover all the subjects comprehensively within 3 months.
- Get guidance from 3 UGC NET Qualified professionals through 10 Live Sessions and more than 100 recorded lectures.
- Evaluate your performance through 10 subject-based practice tests having at least 100 questions each and 4 Mock Tests on Paper 2.
- Know the Studying Strategy and types of questions asked for each subject through our Live Sessions.