The TC Beirne School of Law at the University of Queensland is offering scholarships for outstanding international students seeking admission into either the undergraduate Bachelor of Laws (Honours)/(LLB (Hons)) or the dual degree programs that include the LLB (Hons).
Undergraduate scholarships (Bachelor of Laws (Honours))
The scholarships are awarded to outstanding international students on the basis of academic excellence and interest in a career in law. Students who are shortlisted for consideration may be required to participate in a Skype interview.
All scholarship applications must be submitted directly to the TC Beirne School of Law at the University of Queensland at [email protected].
Students will need to make a separate application to UQ International Admissions into the Bachelor of Laws (Honours) or dual degree programs.
Applications close 17 May 2019. Decisions will be made as soon as possible after the closing date.
The scholarship will cover 25% of the tuition fees for LAWS courses undertaken towards the approved law program. The scholarships do not include living expenses, travel expenses, overseas health cover or the Student Services and Amenities fee.
- International students who have applied for the undergraduate program in law and who have not yet commenced at UQ.
- Students must not simultaneously hold a similar scholarship.
- The scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic excellence and interest in a career in law. High achieving students are encouraged to apply.
How to apply
To apply, students must first complete an application for a place at UQ this page.
Once you have an existing application with UQ or have received an offer you can apply for a scholarship by completing an application form together with the following supporting documentation to [email protected].
- Official academic transcript/s
- A personal statement outlining why you want a career in law
- Two reference letters
- Evidence of English proficiency (e.g. IELTS)
For queries please email [email protected].
Click here for the official website.