About the MUN:
The fourth edition of UFYLC MUN is being held on 6th and 7th April 2019.
It is a two days conference which provides a platform to unravel the solutions through hours of debate and discussion on global issues with an aim to familiarise the students with the concepts and basics of Model United Nations conferences and to infuse the knowledge of international politics and relations.
This event is collectively organised by a committee consisting young and aspiring Law students from University Five year Law College, University of Rajasthan.
In this era of globalization where being globally aware is more important than ever, Model UN is an approach to become an active and more concerned global Citizen.
All previous three editions with the presence of eminent dignitaries and large support of college/school students have proved to be a successful event.
To all University and school students of any stream across the nation.
Committees and their Agendas:
- Human Rights Commission: Human rights of unaccompanied migrants children and adolescents.
- The Disarmament and International Security committee: Preventing the acquisition of chemical biological weapons and sources by extremist groups.
- All India Political parties Meet: Discussion on uniform civil code after the historical judgements upon Section 377 IPC and Triple talaq.
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime: Drug trade and its ties to insurgency money laundering and organised crime.
- United Nations Entity for Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women: Discussing the promotion of gender equality and education for supporting youth empowerment.
- International Press: Make reports, take interviews, interact with various delegates and click pictures during the Conference.
The MUN shall be held at campus of University Five year Law College (Rajasthan University), JLN Marg, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302004.
Dates (Make sure to mark the dates): 6th-7th April 2019
Registration procedure: Registration has to be done online only. To access the delegate registration form, click here.
- Delegate Fee: Rs.1500
- International Press Fee: Rs. 1200
- Additional Accommodation Charges*: Rs. 1000
Last date of registration:
10th March 2019
Cash prizes for each Committee:
- Best delegate: Rs. 5000
- High Commendation: Rs. 3000
- Special mention: Rs. 2000
- Gourav Pathak: +9314598618
- Sejal Sharama: +8107010871
For any query mail us at email@example.com.
To access the delegate registration form, click here.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.