About Emphasis Law
Emphasis Law is a full-service law firm that provides legal solutions to domestic and international clients, business houses and individuals in their personal capacity.
They work on a variety of matters ranging from transaction advisory & structuring, project planning & commissioning, contract negotiations & closure, leasing & licensing, intellectual property rights, acquisition, sale & purchase, taxation, family and property issues, criminal matters and dispute resolution.
Location: New Delhi
Number Of Vacancies
2 (Two): Senior Associate Advocates
- Candidate must have a work experience of a minimum of 2 to 3 years.
- Candidate must have knowledge of drafting various court cases, pleadings, agreements, etc.
- Candidate must be well versed in MS Word and Excel and should have knowledge of using legal tools like Manupatra and SCC.
- Candidate should also have experience in legal research.
- Candidate should have regularly appeared before various courts and have presented the case before the courts.
- Candidate should have command over English and Hindi Language and good communication skills.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Candidate shall be drafting various cases, files and handle them for the firm.
- Candidate would have opportunity to handle litigation and arbitration, independently.
- Candidate will also prepare the MIS and co-ordinate with clients.
The candidate shall be paid a salary of Rs. 2,00,000/- to Rs. 3,00,000/- per annum depending on his experience and qualification.
How To Apply?
Interested candidates are invited to send their resumes at amulya[at]emphasislaw.com, diwakar[at]emphasislaw.com and amit[at]emphasislaw.com
Amit Kumar: 09540066909
E-mail: [email protected]
Note: This is a sponsored post