TS Law Chambers is a litigation law Office based in South Delhi, handling a wide range of matters with expertise in a diverse areas of law. We are looking for interns for the months of July, 2018 and August, 2018.
- Research work and drafting for ongoing matters.
- Assisting our associates and partners to court proceedings in various District courts, Tribunals and High Courts.
- Assist Associates and Partners at client meetings.
- Assist in filing of new matters.
- Submitting 3 – 4 write ups on legal issues or matters dealt with during the course of the internship.
Criteria for Candidature
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Candidates from 2nd year onwards in a 3 year course and 3rd year onwards in a 5 year course are eligible.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic about imbibing knowledge from the varied experience that they would be exposed to.
- Sincere and Diligent, especially for assignment submission and deadlines.
- Professional and Punctual in their approach towards the office environment.
Stipend and Duration of Internship
After assessing the performance of the Intern, She/He shall be entitled to a stipend based on their performance.
The internship shall be for a period of 4 weeks, could be extended on basis of performance.
The work timing for the same is 9:30 am to 7.30 pm Monday to Saturday.
Send your updated Curriculum Vitae with a Cover letter to email@example.com
Candidates are required to Send their CV along with a details of previous internship undertaken by them.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of a telephonic interview.
Please feel free to contact us with any query you may have regarding the Internship.
269, Uday Park, Masjid Moth, South Extension-II
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.