About the college and training program
SVKM’s Pravin Gandhi College of Law is organising a Two-Day Training Program on Offences under the Companies Act: Compliances, Litigations and Powers of the Investing Agency on 13th and 14th July 2019.
- Section 447 of the Companies Act, 2013
- Concepts of Wrongful Gain and Wrongful Loss
- Specific Provisions under the Companies Act for Prosecution
- Serious Fraud Investigation Office (SFIO)- Roles and Powers
- Implications under Prevention of Money Laundering Act (PMLA)
- Implications under other laws
Batch Size: 40 Participants
Who can attend?
Final year LLB, LLM, Practising Lawyers, Chartered Accountants, Company Secretary
Location: Pravin Gandhi College of Law, 8th Floor, Mithibai Campus, Vile Parle West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
Registration Procedure and fee details
To apply, click here.
Fee: Rs. 3000
- Name of Account: SVKM’S PRAVIN GANDHI COLLEGE OF LAW
- Name of Bank: HDFC BANK [ BRANCH: JVPD SCHEME, MUMBAI-400056 ]
- Current Account Number: 03210330000171
- IFSC Code: HDFC0000321
The last day to apply for the training program is 8th July 2019.
Ms. Suman Kalani: 9867011447