About the organisation
Vyomchhaya is a non-government organization. It was established in 2011 with an objective of youth activism and campaigning.
Talks/Interactive Meetings/Discussions with Experts on Legal issues will be held on:
- Know Your Fundamental Rights.
- An independent, efficient and cost-effective legal aid service.
- Legal Consciousness.
- Grievance Redressal Forums.
- Formation of laws & policies.
- Know the Power of Right to Information etc.
- Improving the quality and accessibility of legal aid services to the public.
- Need for inclusiveness of the Transgender people.
- Legal Literacy and Awareness Camps.
- Institutionalizing the Alternate Dispute Resolution methods.
- Creating a base for para-legal volunteers.
- Broad-based activities, in coordination with Governmental and non-Governmental agencies, Universities and others, promoting the cause of legal services to the poor.
A minimum of 3 interactive sessions will be held during this Training-cum-Internship. Information material along with assignments will be emailed to all participants every week.
In addition to the above, Interns/Trainees would be expected to take up some individual as well as group activities and voluntary assignments given by us and raise awareness regarding concerns and activities of our NGO as per guidelines provided from time to time.
On completion of Training-cum-Internship, every intern is expected to submit Completion and Evaluation Report in the prescribed format.
Groups will be formed, consisting of 3-4 interns/ trainees in each group and each group will be assigned a project/study to be completed during the period of internship/ training.
The subject of this project/study would be decided in consultation with the group and will be commensurate with the age, education and area of interest of the interns/ trainees in that group. The progress of the assignment is monitored on a weekly basis.
The students residing in NCR are expected to visit the office of Vyomchhaya at least once a week. Outstation candidates may be permitted to pursue their training with the help of online assistance provided by mentors.
After completion of the assignment, the trainees/ interns will submit a Study/Project Report, duly approved by the Mentor. He/she will also submit the Completion and Evaluation Report in the prescribed format.
New Delhi, Noida and Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India.
Who can apply?
Students pursuing Undergraduate or Graduate program in the discipline of Law, Social Science or Humanities (Special focus on Law Students) from any recognized institution in India.
Duration of internship
Students can join any of the following slots:
- 1st July – 22nd July 2019
- 10th July- 30th July 2019
Interested candidates are required to mail their CV to vyomchhaya4intern[at]gmail.com.
Interns are required to send the filled form (Form will be intimated by the Selection Committee after the thorough selection of interns/ trainees) along with a nominal fee required to provide a setup for training and internship.
- Last date for receipt of complete application in the prescribed format: June 29th, 2019
- Finalization of selection process and communication to applicants: June 30th, 2019
- Date of Induction Programme in Delhi/Greater Noida: July 1 st, 2019 (For 1st Slot) and July 10th, 2019 (For 2nd Slot)
For the training-cum-internship form, click here.