UPDATE Aug 24: The last date to register is extended to Aug 28.
Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad through its Centre for Criminology and Criminal Justice is conducting its first ever Training Programme on Fundamentals of Criminology and Forensic Science.
Last date for Registration :
21st August August 28.
Date of the event: 17 – 22 September, 2018
Aims and Objectives
- To provide a basic understanding of crime, deviance and its evolution
- To understand the crime and deviance from sociological and psychological perspectives
- Provide knowledge about the radical view of crime and deviance
- The applications of forensic science
- Provide basic practical knowledge on the various investigations supporting forensic
Who can apply and How to apply
A Full time under-graduate, post-graduate and Ph.D. Research Scholars from colleges/institutes/universities belonging to the broad disciplines of Law & Social Science are eligible to apply.
To be a participant of this programme, applicants are requested to apply through the online registration form link given here.
The participants will be selected on the basis of their Statement of Interest. The number of participants is restricted to only 75 for the programme.
- Registration Fee for the participants including accommodation* (Triple sharing) and food within India: ₹6000/- (Rupees Six Thousand only)
- Registration Fee for Foreign Participants including accommodation* (Double sharing) and food for the selected participants are as follows:
- Low-income economies: $ 100/-
- Lower-middle-income economies: $ 125/-
- Upper-middle-income economies: $ 150/-
- High-income economies: $ 175/-
For a better understanding of the categories please refer to the link given here.
For any queries contact:
- Dr. Rengasamy Stalin: +91 8939173839
- Subalakshmi: +91 9035521912
- Shreya Pandey: +91 9985720203
For further details drop a mail at email@example.com.
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram for updates.
For brochure click here.11
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.