TNDALU, School of Excellence in law takes immense pleasure in announcing the 15th Edition of the Pro Bono Enviro National Moot Court Competition, the flagship event of the institution.
About the College and Event
The institution has always strived to promote the interests of the student community and in addressing pressing issues, and has successfully conducted the previous 14 editions with overwhelming participation from across the country.
It seeks to bring to the forefront the increasing need to address environmental concerns and encourages students to be the pioneers of understanding the complexities of environmental law and the urge for the same. The previous editions of the competition have proved to be an enriching experience for the participants owing to the distinctive, innovative and challenging nature of the proposition and high-calibre of judging by various eminent lawyers, Hon’ble Judges of the High Court of Madras and the Supreme Court of India.
The event has continued to garner increasing attention since the year of its inception in light of its transparency and ever-improving quality. The Moot Court Association of School of Excellence in Law is looking forward to conducting the event online as same as the previous edition was done and expects increasing participation in the present edition as well.
Tentative Dates of the Event: 7th-10th October 2021
Central Subject Matter:Environmental Law
Mode of the Competition:Virtual
The platform of the Competition:The online platform will be intimated to the teams after the completion of Final Registration.
Official Language:The official working language of the competition is English.
Eligibility and Team Competition
- Participation is strictly restricted to bona fide law students enrolled in the three years or five-year LLB or BL degree course in any institution recognized by the Bar Council of India.
- Only one team is permitted to participate from each registered institution.
- Each team shall comprise of a minimum of two and a maximum of three members. In a team consisting of two members, each of the members shall be designated as ‘Speaker’. In a team consisting of three members, two of the members shall be designated as ‘Speaker’ and the third member shall be designated as ‘Researcher’.
- Teams are required to complete the registration on or before 20th September, 2021.
- The Registration Fee is Rs. 1000/- per team.
- Government Law colleges of Tamil Nadu affiliated to the Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University will be exempted from the payment of registration fee.
- The Registration fee payable for the Competition must be paid latest by 20th September, 2021 through NEFT to the below mentioned account:
- Account Name: Director, School of Excellence in Law
- Account Number: 193601000009752
- IFSC Number: Indian Overseas Bank
- The payment reference number and date of payment have to be inserted in the registration form. Scanned copy of the payment receipt must also be attached to the google registration form and only then will the registration be deemed to be complete.
- The Registration shall be done by filling up the form available by clicking here.
- Scanned copies of Identity cards must be attached in the registration form. In case, there is an issue with the production of scanned copies of the identity card, a bonafide certificate, issued by the University may be attached. In case of the absence of both, kindly contact the ORGANIZING COMMITTEE.
- Once the form is submitted, an acknowledgement mail will be sent within 24- 48 hours to the teams.
- Registration fees once paid are neither refundable nor non-transferable.
Ms. Harshini Ranganathan, Vice-President, Moot Court Association: +91 635113370
Ms. Susamskritha S, Joint Secretary, Moot Court Association: +91 6379860071