TMV’s Lokmanya Tilak Law College announces the organization of National Moot Court Competition 2021.
About the Moot Court Competition
TMV’s Lokmanya Tilak Law College endeavors to develop the legal acumen and research skills of the students and provide a platform to explore emerging issues of law. Law College takes immense pleasure in announcing the National Moot Court Competition 2021. The Moot Problem of the National Moot Court Competition will be based on current debatable issues of Law. It will prove to be a unique and enriching learning experience for everyone associated with it.
- 3 Year/ 5 Year LLB Programme.
- Each college/Institution/University may send a maximum of one team.
Each team shall include two (2) speakers, who shall be accompanied by one (1) researcher all of whom shall be designated accordingly at the time of registration.
Rs. 1000/- per team.
- Winning Team: Rs 7000
- Runner’s Up Team: Rs. 5000
- Best Orator (Petitioner): Rs. 1000
- Best Orator (Respondent): Rs. 1000
- Releasing of Moot Problem and Brochure: 25th February 2021.
- Online Registration: 15th February 2021- 25th March 2021
- Submission of Memorials (Soft Copy): 1st April 2021.
- Date of Competition: 16th April 2021
- Asst. Prof. Seema Patil: 9763578976
- Asst. Prof. Shruti Das: 7300911778
More such Moot Competitions that you might be interested in
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.